Where is Isla the young fox headed in Book 3?

Hi fox fans,

Since you're part of the skulk, I'm excited to be able to present to you the cover for the final book in Inbali Iserles's magical Foxcraft trilogy: The Mage.

Any guesses where Isla is headed to in this story?

Run fast, be safe, live free!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am really annoyed with Liam Peters right now. TBH, Isla is a ginger/orangish fox, she is not that red. This looks a lot more like Siffrin, so if you need a good visual description of him, here it is. This has happened to not only to this book now, but also The Elders. At least book one got a decent depiction of Isla...

I hope I'm not being too harsh about this right now, especially since this cover was just barely leaked. I have actually seen this already on a random website, which may be why I'm not as excited as some of you. (But trust me, when I first saw this, I was pretty hyped.)

- Hypercritical Mr. Lots

P.S. How do you get admin?

• Posted at:

A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt

Squeeeeee! I have been waiting for this since Inbali mentioned it was nearly finished on Twitter.

I can't wait!

• Posted at:

"I am still leader of this clan and you have betrayed us all!" Blackstar - The Last Hope

"Take warning Ashfur. I speak with the voice of Starclan if you go ahead with what you plan to do you'll regret it" Jayfeather - Long Shadows 

Here is what I think might happen to Siffrin: My guess is that he will run away from the Mage by heading west along the Raging River. (You should probably look at the map while I explain this.) He will run for quite a while until he arrives at the at the Upper Wildlands near the Bubbling Geysers. He shall then somehow cross the river and meet the unnamed wolves who live there. Since those wolves were supposed to be at war with the other wolves that Isla was with, the two foxes would somehow meet at the Taku Grounds. This is how I think Isla and Siffrin could be reunited. Either that, or Siffrin dies.

- Hopeful Mr. Lots

• Posted at:

A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt

Finally its out!!!

• Posted at:

dreams are just the beginning 

"Nothing is real but dirt, trees, and pain" -cloudtail (moonkitti)

"they were great men, with huge flaws. And perhaps those flaws made them greater"-harry potter

Lynxfairy479 

( you can call me sparra )

@mr.lots

i believe that dark color was from shading. Her head is below the light, and we can see that here back is reflecting her true color. But yeah, he should've paid attention to her face. That muzzle wasn't the greatest, isla is the highlight, and he seemed to have focused on the wolves more.But the fur and background was amazing in contrast, so i suppose it made up for it.  

(Dont take this too seriously it is my opinion and I'm a mere sixth grader)

-sparra

• Posted at:

dreams are just the beginning 

"Nothing is real but dirt, trees, and pain" -cloudtail (moonkitti)

"they were great men, with huge flaws. And perhaps those flaws made them greater"-harry potter

Lynxfairy479 

( you can call me sparra )

*gasp* AAA IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND THERE ARE WOLVES YESSS

:/ You didn't act this excited on the Darkness of Dragons cover reveal thread.

Hmm...Margay, Qibli isn't quite as superb as Isla...plus wolves that's an instant bonus.

AND IT'S SO MAGICAL...WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

:/ :/ :/

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES
Seriously, Scattering?

:D I just wanted to do that to make you get even more crankmonstery.

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES...CANNOT WAIT...I seriously need to buy these...

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Canal Malice Distance Darkwatcher

Sigh, another WoF immigrant. This is embarrassing.

-Mr. Lots

• Posted at:

@Mr. Lots ~ What's wrong with being a Wings of Fire immigrant?

actually, I'm a visitor, not an immigrant; I still live on the WOFMB

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

Well, a WoF forumer actually KILLED Mr. Lots, so now I have to go by Mercury instead.

I was just a bit disturbed by how you wouldn't stop talking about the wolves in the background instead of THE ACTUAL BOOK AND WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN TO SIFFRIN!!! I doubt you've even read The Taken, so don't get so excited about it.

Nothing is really wrong with being from the WoF forums, I just have a tendency to be really aggressive towards people from opposing fandoms, for example, I really don't like Star Wars because I'm a Trekkie.

-Mercury the Brown Fox, not Mr. Lots, he died.

• Posted at:

@Mercury ~ I love wolves AND foxes. I also love the wolves on the cover of this book. And I'm taking it as a given that the fox is Isla. I've actually read both The Taken AND The Elders, and am planning to reread them, and really looking forward to reading The Mage! I would not be surprised if I'm first in my library's hold line for it. I was first in line for the past four Wings of Fire books.

I don't recall liking Siffrin that much. I really like Isla. Like I said, I REALLY need to reread the books, but I do remember admiring the writing style incredibly, which is much more than I can say for Wings of Fire. I may not have memorized storyline layouts and the names of every single character, but I do really like Foxcraft. I'm waiting for my local bookstore to get used copies of the books so I can buy them.

And I'm not from an opposing fandom, either. It's not against the law to like more than one book series. I love Wings of Fire, Foxcraft, AND Spirit Animals, not to mention a bunch of other book series that don't have forums to go along with them.

Ooo somebody just got roasted! *enchants something to turn him into a fox and slimmers*

*laughs* Yeah, don't make Jadie mad. :D And don't worry, we won't kill Mercury.

I used to have Foxcraft OCs that followed me around, but they got annoying, and now I prefer the regularly scheduled Margay and Scattering fun.

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

Plus, I really want to learn more about the WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES in the Lands of Foxcraft. :D

IKR THEY LOOK SO COOL WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

yay foxes! Isla will be going to the snow land with wolves.

• Posted at:

ambercherries70

@Jade

Ok, I really don't want to get into a fight right now, especially not on a Scholastic forum. I'm sorry if I made you mad or something... Yeah, just, no more being angry.

-Mercury

• Posted at:

According to my local library, The Mage is scheduled for release on September 26th, 2017. (Guess who's first in line for it! :)

It also contained the following description:

Isla has arrived at the frigid Snowlands to find her lost brother, Pirie. The tundra is a harsh place -- and the wolves who live within its icy kingdoms are harsher still -- but Isla's flair for the mysterious arts of foxcraft has grown tremendously.

The young fox is on a mission of grave importance. A cruel and powerful fox known as the Mage is using his own mastery of foxcraft to summon an ancient threat. If he succeeds, then more than just Pirie's life will be at stake.

But Isla discovers the once-proud wolves are broken and wary. Their king is weak, struck by a peculiar madness, and a rival kingdom threatens their borders. If Isla can't find help amongst the wolves, then the whole world will burn.

*ominous music*

...WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

OHMIGOSH I FOUND SOMETHING!!!

So, I went to S. Fischer Verlage's website, (the publisher of the German Foxcraft books) and apparently, Der Konig der Scneewolfe has a different book description than the english version. Here's what it said:

In the wild snorkel, far from home, the young fox Isla is looking for her brother Pirie. He is the only one who can stop the evil fox magician. The magician threatens with dark magic the world of wild foxes and wants to destroy them forever. When a pack of wolves finds and captures Isla, she floats in the greatest danger. But unexpectedly an old acquaintance appears: the wolf Farraklaue! He saved her life once... Will he be back to her?

Such dramaticism

Very spoilery

Pain for Shibe to reveal

Much improper grammar

Google translate made boo boo

Wow

Google Translate can be a bit weird sometimes, but that doesn't matter, FARRACLAW IS GOING TO BE IN BOOK THREE!! I'm not really a big fan of him, but I was still pretty excited.

I'm sorry if this spoiled it for all of you sensitive people, but now you know how the Germans feel!! Heh heh...

-Mercury

• Posted at:

Well yeah because there are literally wolves on the cover and guess who else is a wolf? Yep, farraclaw! So unexpected. Why introduce a character without playing with them later.  

But...

'he is the only one who can stop the evil fox magician'

Woah

Now we know why Pirie is special

(was that in the books yet? I need to reread)

Ps. From experience, I advise you use word reference instead of google translate.

• Posted at:

er hiya!

My identity is.. 

I'm Sikira, or Siki, the fox! NO, I'm no vulpes vulpes. I'm a Bengal Fox.

Sikira can be a

corvus corax too

The foxcraft forums are the protist kingdom of the forums  

Ayeeee from cleverraven113

*In a high-pitched excited voice* PIRIE IS SPECIAL!!!

@Siki I know that now it might seem kind of expected, but at the time it counted as spoilery because it wasn't revealed in the english edition, that's all. I don't know any German ._.

-Mercury

• Posted at:

Ahhhh I can't wait for The Mage!!! I just recently finished The Elders!!!

• Posted at:

Hi! I am Ravenwolf1165! I see you have peeked into Foxcraft's trashcan!

Though I am very powerful, I do not use innapropriate language. 

Wow, after a few months of revealing, this thread seems to drop dead and no one talks about it anymore. NICE GOING FOXCRAFT FANS!!

• Posted at:

I believe I already went over how much I love the wolves...oh, well, lets do it again.

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP

SIFFRIN SIFFRIN SIFFRIN SIFFRIN SIFFRIN SIFFRIN SIFFRIN SIFFRIN

ISLA ISLA ISLA ISLA ISLA ISLA ISLA ISLA ISLA ISLA ISLA ISLA ISLA

THE MAGE THE MAGE THE MAGE THE MAGE THE MAGE THE MAGE

This is what you would see if you looked inside my head.^

• Posted at:

*deep breath*

*deep breath*

*deep breath*

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

WOLVESWOLVESWOLVES

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

~ She/Her ~

You are a Dragon Legend!

CTD:

Onyx

Tamarin

*Any guesses where Isla is headed in this story?*

._. 

• Posted at:

Is anyone else here SUPER CONCERNED with the new foxcraft alert? It means a whole dang lot to the story!!!

• Posted at:

The FoxCraft book covers just keep getting better and better!

• Posted at:

Macaw wuz here! :3

PROUD TO BE A RAINWING

RiverClan for the win!    

Everyone is a suspect except me because I started the case.

Rowlet! I choose you!

Da useless info queen is here

@rainwings287

IKR??!!

• Posted at:

*hasn't checked Foxcraft in a while* COOL. I was wondering when it would come out! Also, I thought it might be called The Mage. Well, guessed. I like guessing titles.

And I'm not entirely a WoF visitor, I've been here for a while and come occasionally. Like a summer home or something.

• Posted at:

Eventide

#Equal | #NoFlameInTheLibrary | LGBTQ+ and Hatelessly Proud

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.

Love speaks in flowers. Truth requires thorns.

It is a good cover.

• Posted at:

Cody z

53 people voted on the poll, and I can only think of at most 8 currently active forumers.

I'm starting to think this place has fake accounts.

Btw, this thread is getting old.

• Posted at:

Yay cool nfahjwgfuIAW

• Posted at:

*Takes out a bunch of notes* According to my calculations, and based off of Isla's interactions with Haiki in Book 2...

*Fidgets with calculator*

There is a possible chance that she will be shipped with a wolf.

Prepare yourselves for an ultimate shipping war.

• Posted at:

Haiki is now the backup ship with Isla if Siffrins and her don't work out (if they don't I will officially die) in the second book, Siffrin seemed jealous of Haiki because he hung out with Isla a lot(awwwww...*the ships intensify*)

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

Also known as Red sea

[she/her]

BOO

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

saw it all burn before his eyes

but all he told was lies.

says he saw nothing

but, we can all see it in his eyes