Hi fox fans,

In celebration of THE ELDERS releasing in paperback the summer, author Inbali Iserles has recorded a special greeting. Watch for a brief teaser of first chapter and answers to some of the most frequent questions about the world, characters, and inspiration behind Foxcraft.

Run fast, be safe, live free!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Heh? Has paperback not come out yet? I'm a bit confused because both of my Foxcraft books are paperback, The Taken, AND The Elders! So that's strange that they are announcing paperback just now...

I can't really watch these types of author-recorded videos, they sorta make me cringe, but can someone tell me what she has to say about the fan-questions? That would be really nice if someone could  do that for me so I wouldn't have to watch the video.

Yeah, Creek gets really ugly when he's cringed, trust me, you don't want to see it.

FIRST POST!!! YESHH!!

Unless someone already posted before me while I was typing so slowly... Hopefully not.

• Posted at:

A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt

I love it when this happens. You know, when the MODs post things weeks after they happened.... With most cover reveals, I'd seen them a month or two before then.

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

I'm a Star Wars Geek Jedi.

Yes, I do play the clarinet. And yes, I do know how to play notes so high they'd make you go deaf. AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM.

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

Third!

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR