This is my first legit Fanfic, world. It will probably be really bad, but I'm putting all the trust I have in my insane grammar and writing skills.

Chapter 1~ Visitors, for the worst and better

My life ended when they came. Their ashen due, their smokey smell... Their dead, scarlet eyes.

I suppose the attack wasn't completely unexpected. Greatfa had told my skulk of these 'pleached' foxes. The minds, and possibly the Maa itself could be drawn from innocent foxes and make them belong to someone else. "Who takes them?" I'd ask him giddily as a child. He would just shake his shaggy head, and turn around.

My Greatfa died of old age before we were attacked. He would rather go that way than by a pleached fox.

The attack came and left quickly. In the beginning, my little brother, Ylun, smelled them first. He had only been born a few months ago, but the rest of his litter didn't make it a week. But he, the smallest of the skull, smelled the pleached ashy fufur first.

Ylun went to tell my Greatma, for she would listen to him. She was the most mean and cranky vixen you would ever meet, but She was Ylun's best friend. By time they came out of our den, the pleached had taken Ma and Fa. 

Greatma fought the pleached, at first. Then came an odd pleached one... Their eyes were normal. But then she started to bark like a dog. Bird's cawed around us. Greatma got scared. She wrapped her skinny tail around Ylun in protection. The odd pleached fox but Ylun's neck. He fell at her feat.

"Sansun," She cried to me. "This is evil Foxcraft, these sounds! Run, run!" And I did. I never tried to help. I only wished to protect myself. What a foolish fox I am.

Farther away, I looked back. Greatma wasn't in sight. Fire burned. The place was deserted.

I waited hours, in the woods. I stared at my den, finally going back when the Sun sank into the horizon. When I went into my den, nobody was there. What a strange feeling to be alone, with no home at all.

When I layed down, iit dawned on me that my family was gone. I hhad been in a shock of sorts, unable to think. But now I can. I wrap my tail around me, shivering with nobody to comfort me.

I whimper into my gray brush. I know it is childish, but I am only over a winter old. I'm going to for of starvation. I've never hunted by myself before. My mind melded into sleep despite my racing and solemn thoughts.

~~~

I wake to voices. It was definitely another fox. I sniff the air, but my cave coveres the smell of the foxes. I have no other choice: I crawl up to the entrence.

"This one has already been attacked," said a female, with a sad voice.

"Should we go in?" a make asked.

"Come on, Tao. You know what we'd find,"

"What if someone survived?" Implored Tao.

"I have seen enough corpses for one day. You go ahead: go look around, find another body,"

"I'll do just that," he shot back.

I crawl downwards, into the cave. But Tao, the make, strutted down after me. He walked nose first, relying on smell. Tao stopped, and stared at me.

"Who are you?" he commands. "What are you doing here? You're only a cub..."

My eyes darted around frantically, searching for escape. I sigh, and regain my composure.

"I'm Sansun," I say. "I'm here because it is my home... Well, it was my home,"

"Where are your parents, pup?" Tao asks.

"Dead," I say. "The pleached took them,"

Tao's eyes widend. "The pleached..." he murmured. "Simmi!" he shouts. "Come see this!"

Sunni came down. "What?" she asks, then sees me. Her tail stands up, she's trying to make herself look bigger.

"This is Sansun. She survived an attack," he says. "She'll due alone. We just have to teach her!"

Sunni scowls at me. "Fine. We don't need any more dead foxes,"

"What are you teaching me?" I ask Simmi and Tao. Tao's tail wagged. A flash of pride lot Simmi's eyes.

"Ever heard of Foxcraft?" Simmi asked. My heart dropped. That evil magic killed my family earlier. And now they want me to learn it. Would it keep me safe, or hurt others? I stared at them. I may need them... But is it worth this evil magic?

That's all for today. I'll probably make Chapter two tomorrow. (In doing this because I have a lot of time on my hands right now. I sprained my ankle very badly, and it may be broken. :( Oh well.)

MOD's, please let this through! :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

I'm a Star Wars Geek Jedi.

Yes, I do play the clarinet. And yes, I do know how to play notes so high they'd make you go deaf. AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM.

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

By their ashen due, I meant ashen fur. My phone has really annoying autocorrect.

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

Yes, I do play the clarinet. And yes, I do know how to play notes so high they'd make you go deaf. AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM.

I like it so far! Must be hard to type on your phone, I've never done that much on the mobile website. I would've just given up but you kept on going!

Good job!

• Posted at:

A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt

Thank you SO MUCH, Creek! :) I detest writing on my phone, but my sister is addicted to our computer. She won't get off. Its probably not healthy. But that's why I'm stuck on a phone.

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

Current pronunciation guide:

Sansun- Sounds like Samsung, the company. Just with an "n" instead, and the end of the word lacks the "g" sound.

Ylun- An odd word, really. The "Y" sounds like "Pie", but beginning with "y" instead. The "lun" rhymes with "pun".

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

Chapter two possibly coming later today.

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

Or later today. XD

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

That was really good! I cannot wait for chapter 2! 

• Posted at:

Authordragon3

Foxcraft is awesome!

I heart dragons

Bunnies are so cute!!!!!!

Open a book

Flowers are pretty

I am a hugger!!!!!

Proud Harry Potter fan!!!

OMG. This site is AMAZING! 

:D Thanks!

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

Sorry about the wait, I kept getting kicked off devices and losing what I had. (And this is on the computer!!!) So:

Chapter Two~ Agreement

"No," I mutter, gritting my teeth. "Foxcraft is awful, it just hurts and kills. I want no part of this,"

"Fine then," snaps Simmi. "We'll leave you here, pup, and you can sit and rot," Her tail swished angrily, her eyes stern. "Or, you can come with us and you can learn to defend yourself," she says.

"I know how to fight!" I yelp, being sure my teeth are showing.

"Sure, but what will you  do when the Narral find you? They know Foxcraft, and they will use it on you! How will 6you respond?"

"Narral...?" I remembered the one fox that seemed to be themself when they killed Greatma. What would I do? "One of these 'Narral' attacked us..."

"What?" squealed Tao. "Simmi, we have to go! Now!"

"Pup, he's right! If they know we're here, we'll all die," Says Simmi "Hurry!" Without hesitation, she darts out of my den. Tao followed. I have no choice; I follow them.

We race through the trees, and I smell the ashy foxes. "Guys!" I whisper. They stop and stare at me. "I know you don't care what I say, but I smell pleached foxes," I quivered. Those nasty foxes were too close for comfort.

Tao's eyes darted around. "Follow me," He mouths. We crawl through the trees and brush, and he comes to a big rain puddle. "Roll in it," he says. So I step in the puddle, careful not to splash. After I get soaked, I step out. Simmi and Tao do the same. "Hopefully this covers our scent," Tao whispers. We continue to lope through the woods.

After an hour, I can't feel my legs anymore. "Simmi, Tao, can't we stop?" I whimper. I'm embarrassed to be the first to ask, but they both plopped down on the ground, so I know they need rest too.

"Rest," says Simmi. "We'll talk in the morning," So as my eyes shutand my mind drifted to the world of dreams, I saw for a breif moment my Ma and Fa's face.

~~~

I wake to Simmi and Tao staring at me. "We have a proposition," says Simmi. "If you let us teach you foxcraft, we'll tell you all we know. Which is, indeed, a lot. You may make a difference... Help the Fox Race,"

The Fox Race... I could save my parents! Could information so that? My eyes get serious. I will do anything to save my parents. "I'll do it," I whimper. "But you better be right about this,"

"Yay!" yelps Tao. "We'll go hunt! You can, too."

Simmi looks at her brother, amused by his happiness. "Good then," She says. "Your training starts when the sun is at it's highest. Now we hunt!" Simmi and Tao bolted off, smelling the air. I sinff the air, and turn in the direction of a mouse.

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

Anyone?

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

This might be one of the best Foxcraft  fanfics out there, despite the spelling errors. ;)

• Posted at:

A description for this result is not available because of this site's robots.txt

Please keep up the good work! I'd love to see part 3.

• Posted at:

This great! You are good at not righting super fast and making it confusing, but you keep the story going. Unlike me

• Posted at:

<>Breeze<> 

Breeze's Foxcraft Account

Siffla forever. Pirie is awesome.

@Creek- Thanks. In all honesty, the misspelled words are due to the fact that I can't type well. XD If this were in hand print, it Would be much better.

@Well... Everyone- Thank you very much! I try not to write fast paced stories because I know what it feels like to read them. Part three should be out by July 13th. :)

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

Up

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

Well I can't wait to read chapter 3!

• Posted at:

<>Breeze<> 

Breeze's Foxcraft Account

Siffla forever. Pirie is awesome.

Will try to add Chapter three within the next three days...

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

I love this story, its awesome and I e how it's going! Really I don't see a lot of Foxcraft fanfics because I'm just getting back into the fandom, but still. This is great!

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

If you're the answer they've been searching for.

Beth Crowley "Don't think just run"

Well, I was gonna post it today. But my parents just came up and said "It's our anniversary! We're going to go listen to a speech from Buzz Alderaan! Yay!". So that's what happened with my life. XD

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

XD maple I hate when that happens. But hey, what can you do?

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

If you're the answer they've been searching for.

Beth Crowley "Don't think just run"

Of I continued this, would anyone read it?

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

XD And earlier when I said July 13th, I meant like September 15th. I'm terrific at remembering to write these. (note sarcasm)

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

I may start the next chapter in about an hour.

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

Alright, here we go! XD (finally)

Chapter Three: Lesson Zero

Simmi and Tao were already out of sight, lurking somewhere in the overgrown forest to find their prey. I began to follow the scent of a large mouse, but was quickly distracted. It was definitely pawsteps, but… Something was very wrong with them. They seemed very far apart, and there was an oddly long break in between each thump. I was sprinting out of the way before my mind even registered what I was hearing.

The awful sound of the shots flew into my ears, causing my head to ache and stars to dance in my vision. A furless awkwardly ran after me, its long legs stretching farther than they were made for. “Simmi!” I cried in alarm. “Tao! A furless, it’s-” My barks of alarm were cut off as I fell to the ground, a stinging pain stabbing through my back right leg. I glanced at it, and looked away as I saw the blood pooling around my paw.

The furless was catching up. I cried out in alarm, but nothing happened… Then I was suddenly being pushed into a bush by an unseen force. “What is happening?” I screamed to the air. A paw slammed over my mouth, and I saw a flash of Simmi’s face. “Quiet, pup, or you’ll get us all killed.” said her voice.

I went silent, and Simmi began chanting something softly, putting her tail over her muzzle to soften the sound even more. I heard the furless approaching, and my heart began to beat uncontrollably fast. To my surprise, the furless didn’t seem to notice us. My breathing finally slowed to a normal pace, and Simmi flickered into view, followed by Tao.

“How… What did you just do?” I murmur. My legs were shaking, my ears folded back in fear of the foxes. Tao looked at me, confused, while Simmi kept her usual face of pride and disdain.

“Foxcraft,” said Tao, matter-of-factly. “We just slimmered… easy, really,” I sat down, clearing my mind. I found it crazy that someday I might be able to do that. Turn invisible, keep hidden from the world. It sounded… Wonderful. To my dismay, curiosity was dragging me closer and closer to the world of Foxcraft. I told myself I didn’t want the unnatural magick in my life, but it was so very intriguing. That was the day I decided I would just allow fate to take me down  it’s river of life.

The sun was beginning to sink below the horizon. I whined, annoyed that we wasted the entire day because of a stupid furless. “Is there still time for you to teach me today?” I ask Simmi. Tao looked annoyed I asked Simmi instead of him, but she seemed the more intelligent of the pair.

She shook her head. “We’re all tired from today. We’ll wait until tomorrow, when we have enough energy to teach you,” she said. So once again, I was stuck waiting. That night I stayed in a very light sleep, awakening at every slight sound. At this rate, I’ll be waiting forever.

~~~

Simmi sat by Tao and sighed. Her paws ached from tiredness and she watched as Sansun drifted to sleep. “She’s got a strong Maa…” She murmured to Tao. He nodded.

“But no patience,” he uttered. “No patience at all.” Simmi sighed, knowing he was right. This one would be hard to train, but quite possibly much worth it. She sighed and lay down, allowing a dreamless sleep to take over her.

Well, I personally think my writing is a little better. How about you guys? I need a second opinion.

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

...Should I just let this thread die? XD

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~

No!! Never!!!

• Posted at:

Foxcraft 

Sky clan 

Rainwing

Harry Potter 

Ok, then. (LOL)

I'll start working on the next chapter.

• Posted at:

~Tornado~Rey~Poet~