~In this world, many creatures exist only for evil, many only for good. The rest only wish to survive the genocide. Maryann, Queen of the Underworld, wants to destroy the universe as we know it, and Gowther, King of the Heavens, wishes to protect it from her evil. Werecreatures of many sizes and shapes, goblins and orcs, and many others exist in this world. Hunters, or what monsters call 'Gowther's Guard', wish to destroy these abominations. How many will survive is the question that thousands are asking.~

Hello. Welcome to my roleplay. I know this is super random, and all of you have never seen me before, but I used to have an account on here. One that I wish to not release. Anyway, as you can tell, this is a roleplay about monsters and hunters. You, my dearest friends, are one of these existing classes, and you're either trying to hunt down Maryann's demons as the Guard, work under Maryann as one of her minions, or you're simply trying to survive. Be careful, dear friend, cause in this world, there is a thin line between friend and foe, one that can be easily broken.~

~Rules~
-Shipping and Romance is allowed
-You can be either human or monster, with the rare exception of a half-breed, but it must be between a reasonable species(And I will only accept a few of them)
-This roleplay is placed in the near future, so 2020 or so
-LGBTQ+ shipping is allowed. If you have a problem, please don't say so. I, personally being a part of this community, do not appreciate hate
-Please fill out the whole form(You may have some that say N/A, just please fill in every category)
-No rudeness or bullying unless it's within the role play thank you
-If you want to ship your character with someone else's, please ask first
-No Mary Sues/Gary Stues
-No being OP
-There's no limit to the number of characters you can have
-Put 'Monster' in the other section to pledge to follow these rules

~Form~
Name:
Sex(M/F):
Sexual Orientation:
Species:
Side(Survivor, Guard or Demonic):
Appearance:
2nd Appearance(Optional): For Werecreatures and such
Personality:
Family(Blood or not):
Other:

~My Forms~

Name: Jordyn Snayth
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Semi-Bisexual(Leans more towards males)
Species: Werelion
Side: Demonic
Appearance: She's somewhat tall, and has a nicely curved body shape, with a nice butt and bust. She has many piercings, an eyebrow, tongue and spider bites, along with her ears. Her hair is fluffy(Somewhat like a lion's mane), she has a light green where the hair hangs beside her face, while the rest is a dark black. Her eyes are light blue, nearly as blue as ice. She also has light freckles, and her ears are rounded, the same pitch black, while the insides are a toxic green. Her tail is that of a lion's, the main color being black while the fluff on the end is green
2nd Appearance: She is a somewhat large lioness, her main color being a dark emerald green. Her mane is black, along with her tail fluff, and the insides of her ears, muzzle and belly are a bright toxic green(Before you say anything, yes, it's possible for a lioness to have a mane)
Personality:  She has nearly the same mindset of a lion, being very lazy and sleeps a lot. However, she's also very sociable and manipulative. She tends to be cold to those she first meets, seeming to be very evil and aggressive, but she's very depressed internally. She doesn't have the best intentions but still loves hanging out with her friends. She's very calm in certain situations and has a dangerous ambition.
Family- Mother: Aeryn Snayth Father: Marcello Snayth Sister: Cody Snayth(Deceased) Brother: Ashton Snayth
Other: She has asthma and seems to be a slight sociopath. The only reason she's on Maryann's side is because Gowther's Guard murdered her sister

Name: Gene Burch
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Species: Demon
Side: Demonic
Appearance: He's decently tall, being muscular and attractive. He has an eyebrow piercing, and his ears are slightly pointed. His hair is black and droops over his left eye just barely. His eyes are a teal-ish blue, and he has large, angelic wings. Instead of pure white, however, they are as black as his soul. His nails are pointed into claws and at times, when angry, his eyes glow a bright, crimson red. He's typically surrounded by blackish gray smoke, which occasionally turns a dark red in anger. 
2nd Appearance: N/A
Personality: He's very loyal to Maryann, and will carry out her orders without any hesitation. He's very heartless, even when it comes to his brother, and is very sadistic in nature. He's however, very lonely, and wants someone to understand him. He's very stubborn and intimidating, which he uses to his advantage when it comes to it. He's also very clever and can find nearly anyway to get what he wants.
Family- Mother: Unknown Father: Unknown Brother: Dante Burch
Other: Monster, N/A

Name: Ashton Snayth

Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Species: Werewolf
Side: Survivor
Appearance: He's very tall, and is somewhat muscular. His hair is very fluffy, and his bangs sort of kinda flop over his forehead. Part of his hair is a light pink(The part hanging over his face), while the rest is a soft chocolate brown, and he has a round, soft face. His eyes are a comforting shamrock green, and he has light freckles along his nose and cheeks. His ears are a slightly lighter shade of brown, and his inner ear is light pink. His tail is the same brown with a pink tip. 
2nd Appearance: He's a large wolf, nearly 7 ft. long, and 5 ft. tall. His fur is as fluffy as can be, and his main coat is brown. his inner ears, tail tip, toes, and underbelly are all the same pink, and he has a bit of fluff running along his spine
Personality: He's very sweet, but when it comes to his sister, he'll do anything to protect her. He's a major bookworm and is super smart, but he's also athletic and plays a multitude of sports. Though, he's super shy and rarely talks to people unless he needs to. He's naturally socially awkward, and very doubtful about himself, but when he's dating someone, he's as happy and outgoing as possible. He's a hopeless romantic and is constantly looking for a Boyfriend. 
Family- Mother: Aeryn Snayth Father: Marcello Snayth Sisters: Cody Snayth(Deceased) Jordyn Snayth
Other: Monster, suffers from multiple anxiety disorders and has daily panic attacks

Maryann and Gowther will not be role playable characters, and they are the leaders, so they will only be mention. No one actually knows what they look like, and only a rare few have heard their voice. Thank you for reading this, and I hope you enjoy this roleplay.

~Noname~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Noname~

Warrior Cats

Hopeless RomanticSuperWhoLockWOF

Music is Strange, yet beautiful

"I knew they didn't love me. But I adored them anyway."

:D This is so cool! I love the concept.

The only thing is, the Foxcraft forums are going through a phase. (The Ghost Town phase.) So you gotta pray for someone to notice this at all. : -/

Farewell then! *Climbs back into airplane* I'll be off forum-travelling... *Sets GPS to Bearhaven* Goodbye!

• Posted at:

~Creek~

He  Him

I like to breathe air.

It's refreshing.

It makes me feel alive.

I'm happy to be

able to

Breathe.

Breathing is convenient.

So long friend. And thank you. I am able to wait as long as possible. I have a lot of time.

• Posted at:

~Noname~

Warrior Cats

Hopeless RomanticSuperWhoLockWOF

Music is Strange, yet beautiful

"I knew they didn't love me. But I adored them anyway."